BHMA is now in the midst of the Building Our Future Capital Campaign — a $3.3 million campaign to fund the completion of the Bernon Music Center. This 8,000 square foot building has been designed with the elements needed to further strengthen our vocational and independent living program, and provide a modern performance space for our students and LIVE program participants.
Our current building has served us well for over 15 years, but we have reached a crossroads where a larger campus is imperative because our needs, growth and goals have outpaced the limits of our current building. Simply, we have run out of room and we want to comfortably accommodate the participants that want to make BHMA their home.
The Bernon Music Center enables BHMA to reach several goals:
· Build an Accessible Space Complemented by Assistive Technologies
· Increase Space for Music Instruction, Practice and Performance
· Double Life Skills Job Readiness Training Space
· Increase our Day and Residential Capacity by 25%
· Provide More Opportunities for Community Engagement
Download our Building Our Future folio for more information on the Bernon Music Center.
Named gift opportunities are still available.
We invite you to help us to grow not just bigger, but better!