Mad Men Event Promotes BHMA's Mission and Disability Awareness While Strengthening Community Relations
October 21, 2015
Following a hugely successful Gatsby-themed fundraising event last fall, Berkshire Hills Music Academy opened its doors again on Saturday, September 19, 2015 for another special event, this time with a Mad Men twist. Over 200 attendees streamed into our circa 1920 estate donning 1960's attire for an exceptional evening of dining, dancing, and mingling. Party-goers enjoyed a social hour upon arrival while perusing over 70 raffle and silent auction items. The crowd moved to our sprawling backyard for the main program, featuring addresses from our Executive Director, Board President and students, while dining on delicious cuisine provided by the Log Cabin of Holyoke. Following the live auction, The BHMA Performance Troupe closed out the program with a fantastic set that got everyone up and dancing!
We'd like to thank all of our sponsors and those who donated raffle and live & silent auction items. Your philanthropic engagement with BHMA allows us to further our mission, making our highly regarded program more accessible to families and helps to change the conversation from disabilities to abilities! We are so grateful for the generosity and support of all who made this such a successful night.
A Special Thanks To Our Sponsors:
The Bernon Family:
Kay, Peter, Charles (CB), Ashley, and Paul
• Jon & Teri Shipp of Shipp Consulting
• The Swartz Family: Lori, Mike, Jeremy, and Brad
• Valet Park of America • Family Pharmacy • John & Patricia Scibak
• Hogan Technologies • CJC Lighting and Production
• Rick & Peg McFeeley Golden • Lisa Kittredge
• Rosemary & Justin McCormack • Bob & Bobbi Perry
• Webber & Grinnell Insurance • Sage Benefits
• Non-Profit Data Management • Associated Construction